Amazon Australia to give away an 'Amazon Prime-filled' Tiny House
Amazon Australia has launched a nationwide competition to give one Australian the chance to win the Amazon Prime Tiny Holiday House – a tiny house with the biggest holiday spirit.
The prize package will include a Tiny House filled with Amazon Prime products and a free one-year Prime membership. Prime is Amazon’s membership program, offering members the best in shopping and entertainment and designed to make members’ lives easier, more convenient and more fun every single day.
From today, customers will be able to buy a house on Amazon Australia with Brisbane based designers and builders of the Amazon Prime Holiday Tiny Home, Aussie Tiny Houses, now selling through Amazon.com.au.
With Amazon Prime the winner will be able to make the most of the Prime Tiny Holiday House and their Prime membership which includes:
· Prime Delivery – enjoy fast, free delivery on millions of eligible items in as fast as two days
· Prime Video – stream festive movies and shows on Prime Video including “The Nutcracker”, “Love Actually”, “Scrooge” (1935) and “Mr. Bean's Holiday” alongside Amazon Original series including “The Boys”, “Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan”, Emmy and Golden Globe award-winner The “Marvelous Mrs. Maisel”, Emmy award-winner “Fleabag” and more.
· Amazon Music with Prime – play classic, summer party tunes such as the “Pool Party” and “Summer Anthems” playlists
· Prime Reading – unwind with a summer read such as ‘The Beekeeper’s Secret’ by Josephine Moon, ‘The Country Inn Mystery’ by Faith Martin, ‘The Silent Corner’ by Dean Koontz, ‘The Thorn Birds’ by Colleen McCullough and ‘Challenge Accepted!’ By Celeste Barber
· Twitch Prime – Sail the summer seas with the Twitch Prime Pirate Pack for Sea of Thieves, and keep your household entertained with December’s Free Games with Prime, including action-adventure game ToeJam & Earl: Back in the groove! and futuristic parkour game Hover.
Matt Furlong, Country Manager for Amazon Australia said, “Amazon Prime is already delighting people across the country, with customers in Australia adopting Prime at one of the fastest rates of any previous Prime launch in the world. We are excited to be able to give the gift of Prime and cover off all the holidays needs with this incredible Amazon Prime Tiny Holiday House for one Aussie in need of a little extra festive cheer.”
“We are sure that the winner will love spending time in their beautifully designed Tiny Home whilst making the most of the shopping and entertainment benefits Prime brings.”
The Tiny House has been styled by Interior design blogger and styling guru Jen Bishop to look and feel like an Australian beach house ready for the festive season. It is filled with everything including a beautifully set dining room table, pots and pans, bathroom products, Echo devices, Aussie outdoor games, presents under the Christmas tree, and more. All of the products within the house are available on Amazon.com.au with nearly all being eligible for free delivery in as fast as two days for Amazon Prime members.
Jen Bishop said, “As Christmas in Australia is sunny, fun and relaxed, I’ve styled the house with a summer chic entertainment theme, with festive touches, picking fresh colours and elements of gold. I was amazed at the huge variety of products I could source at great prices through Prime on Amazon.com.au, from the champagne glasses to the Christmas tree! I’m thrilled to be involved with this amazing giveaway, which really is going to make someone’s Christmas!”
Fabio Paulucci, Managing Director of Aussie Tiny Houses said, “Aussies are looking for a more affordable and sustainable ways to get on the property ladder and since setting up our business over 3 years ago, sales have doubled every year and the interest in Tiny Houses and alternative living has been growing exponentially. You can’t escape the Tiny House trend and we are delighted to have teamed up with Amazon Australia to provide one lucky Australian the best possible holiday gift – the Amazon Prime Tiny Holiday House. We also hope to help more customers fulfil their Tiny Home dream by selling through Amazon.com.au from today.”
Before this epic giveaway, the Amazon Prime Tiny Holiday House will be making a special visit to Sydney’s Martin Place from 6am to 7pm on Wed 4 December, for passersby to see the house up close, with Amazon.com.au giving away the hottest holiday gifts throughout the day.
To shop the look and enter the competition to win the Amazon Prime Tiny Holiday House alongside a year of Prime visit Amazon.com.au/PrimeTinyHouse and explain in 25 words or less why you need a bit of help getting into the holiday spirit this year. New customers in Australia can try Prime at amazon.com.au/prime with Amazon’s 30-day free trial, and then join Prime for AU$6.99 a month, or save 30 per cent with an annual membership at AU$59.