We are delighted to bring Australian customers deals on tens of thousands of products with our first ever Australian Black Friday and Cyber Monday Event on Amazon.com.au - with deals available across a wide selection of categories including Video Games, Fashion, Beauty, Electronics, Books, and more. Deals start at 00:01 on Friday 23rd November and will continue until 23:59 on Monday 26th November.
Rocco Braeuniger, our Country Manager says, “We are delighted to bring our first ever Black Friday Deals Event to Australian customers with tens of thousands of products available at discounted prices. With deals on everything from active wear brands such as Lorna Jane and Puma, to everyday essentials such as Nivea and big brand skin care products, to consoles such as PS4, Nintendo and Xbox, we hope there is something for everyone.”
To make the most of all Black Friday has to offer, here are some useful tips for Australian customers shopping Amazon Black Friday deals for the first time.
· The Amazon App - Download the Amazon app (Android / Apple) to keep an eye on deals. Customers can go to “Today’s Deals” and then “Upcoming” to see all the Black Friday deals before they go live. If a customer is interested in a deal, they can “Watch this Deal” to keep track of the deals they want to make the most of when the sale has officially started for that item.
· The types of deals – With tens of thousands of items for sale throughout the Event it makes sense to understand some of the types of deals available.
- Lightning Deals are promotions that appear for a limited time only and are while stocks last, so customers need to be quick to snap them up. Lightning Deals are available until either the promotion period for the deal expires or all the available promotional discounts are claimed. Customers will be limited to one purchase per Lightning Deal, to ensure as many people as possible can enjoy the great savings available.
- Deals of the Days are 24hr deals (or while stocks last) that feature deep discounts on popular products. Customers can also access US Deals of the Days directly through our Global store offering on amazon.com.au, with free shipping for Prime members.
· Waitlist - If a lightning deal sells out there is the option to click the “Join Waitlist” button on the product page to receive a notification if more stock is released.
· Become a Prime Member - Prime members can access some deals exclusively and can access some Lightning deals 30 minutes ahead of time. Australians can join Prime for only $6.99 a month or take advantage of the introductory offer of AU$4.99 a month until 31 January 2019, or if eligible, start a 30-day free trial at amazon.com.au/prime.
· Upcoming Deals – Keep an eye out for upcoming Lightning Deals that will be live throughout the event. These will be visible on the event page with the scheduled live time, but only available for a limited time and whilst stocks last.
Since launch in December of last year, we have grown selection on amazon.com.au four fold, to over 80 million products across 27 categories, all of this is underscored by everyday brilliant value and fast delivery options.